About Me

My photo
MY HOBBIES KEEP ME GOING AND THE SUPPORT OF MY FAMILY,MY MOTHER,SHOWN IN PICTURE WITH ME, AND MY HUSBAND RON ARE MY BIGGEST SUPPORTERS.I have my wonderful kids and 9 beautiful grandchildren,, who are my inspiration,I've learned the older you get the faster times goes:SO CHERISH Yesterday,DREAM OF TOMORROW AND LIVE FOR TODAY.MY PARENTS TAUGHT ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE,AND I'VE TRIED TO PASS THIS ON TO MY FAMILY.I THANK GOD FOR THE WONDERFUL FRIENDS AND FAMILY I HAVE,AND THE ONES THAT HAVE GONE AND ARE WAITING FOR ME,BECAUSE WITHOUT THEM I WOULDN'T BE THE PERSON I AM TODAY.

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Artsy Albums Scrapbooking Kits and Custom Designed Scrapbook Albums by Traci Penrod: My Mind's Eye My Story Mini Album

Artsy Albums Scrapbooking Kits and Custom Designed Scrapbook Albums by Traci Penrod: My Mind's Eye My Story Mini Album

No comments:

Welcome | Fiskateers www.fiskateers.com Fiskateers.com is here to give you a voice and connect you with others that share your love of crafting.

SPOOKY

SPOOKY